Skip to main content
Belmont University logo
Students Studying at a Table in Massey

Grading Policy

How to access grades through BannerWeb:

  1. Select ‘Student Service and Financial Aid’ Menu 
  2. Select ‘Student Records’ 
  3. Select ‘Midterm Grades’ or ‘Final Grades’ 
  4. Select a ‘term’ from drop-down list Choose 'Submit'
  • Grading Scale
  • Midterm & Final Grades
  • Repeating of Courses