A female veteran holding a photo of her when she served

Tuition & Aid

Military & Veterans

Belmont Tuition & Fees

2024-2025 Estimated First Year Undergraduate Cost

Tuition and Fees


Residence Hall and Meal Plan**


Total Estimated Cost for 2024-2025*


Undergraduate Students Receiving Financial Aid of Any Kind


2024-2025 Estimated Transfer Student Undergraduate Cost

Tuition and Fees


Residence Hall and Meal Plan**


Total Estimated Cost for 2024-2025*


Undergraduate Students Receiving Financial Aid of Any Kind


* Estimated costs do not include course fees or books. Estimated costs of books and supplies could be up to $1500.00 for the year, dependent on declared major/minor. 

** Residence Hall and Meal Plan rates can be different depending on the assigned residence hall and meal plan.


Net Price Calculator

2024-2025 Adult Degree Tuition & Fees

Adult Degree Program Tuition

$865 per hour

Adult Degree Program Student Fee

$275 per semester

Adult Degree tuition rates are for students enrolled in one of the Adult Degree Program majors and represent more than a 40 percent discount from the tuition of traditionally enrolled Belmont students.

Adult students enrolled in a program that is NOT offered through the Adult Degree Program must pay the traditional undergraduate student tuition rate.

2024-2025 Undergraduate Cost Estimator (PDF)


2024-2025 Graduate & Professional Programs Tuition

College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences
Pharmacy $21,360 per semester
Pharmacy - 4th year (Summer/Fall 2024, Spring 2025) $14,240 per semester
Physical Therapy $23,385 per semester
Physical Therapy (2nd & 3rd year Spring 2025/Summer 2025) $11,690 per semester
Occupational Therapy  $23,385 per semester
Occupational Therapy (2nd year Spring 2025/Summer 2025) $11,690 per semester
Occupational Therapy - MSOT (Weekend Program) $16,490 per semester
PhD Counseling, Mental Health Counseling (0-11 hours) $1,530 per hour
PhD Counseling, Mental Health Counseling (12+ hours) $18,300 per semester
MA Mental Health Counseling (0-11 hours) $1,530 per hour
MA Mental Health Counseling (12+ hours) $18,300 per semester


Inman College of Nursing
Doctor of Nursing Practice - DNP  (0-8 hours) $1,720 per hour
Doctor of Nursing Practice - DNP  (9+ hours) $15,360 per semester
MSN - Graduate Nursing $1,600 per hour


Curb College of Entertainment
MS Audio Engineering (0-8 hours)

$1,595 per hour

MS Audio Engineering (9+ hours) $14,400 per semester
Master of Sport Administration $1,490 per hour


College of Education
PhD, Strategic Leadership in Education $1,050 per hour
MAT, MEd - Teacher Leadership $1,050 per hour


College of Music & Performing Arts $1,490 per hour


College of Liberal Arts & Sciences $1,490 per hour


Massey College of Business
MBA & MACC $1,540 per hour
MS Applied Analytics $835 per hour


College of Law
Law $27,140 per semester


Watkins College of Art
Watkins $1,120 per hour

Consolidated Graduate Student Fee

Hours Fee
Enrolled 0-3 Credit Hours $275.00 per semester
Enrolled 4-11 Credit Hours $495.00 per semester
Enrolled 12+ Credit Hours $650 per semester
Summer Term $275 per term


Military & Veterans Student Aid

In addition to the VA Benefits you are eligible to receive, Belmont distributes comprehensive aid packages made up of a combination of need-based and merit-based aid. To be eligible to receive any form of need-based aid from Belmont University, you must complete and submit the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) by March 1, at the earliest, prior to the year in which you plan to enroll.

How do I apply for financial aid?

Fill out and submit your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). You can complete the FAFSA online. The priority date for completion of the FAFSA is March 1 each year. Be sure to indicate Belmont's Title IV code on your application -- 003479 -- to ensure that our Office of Student Financial Services receives your application results.

View our quick guide to filing your FAFSA

You should receive a Student Aid Report (SAR) after completing your FAFSA. The SAR is typically sent in an email from the Department of Education. Review the SAR for accuracy and follow any instructions on the report. If your SAR is incorrect, please make the corrections and submit an updated FAFSA. Belmont will receive an electronic version from the federal processor.


If you have been selected for verification, there will be an asterisk next to your Expected Family Contribution (EFC) on your SAR.  You will also receive an email from Belmont explaining the required next steps to complete the process using the Dynamic Forms document portal. 

Learn more about Verification

Upon admission to Belmont, you are automatically considered for all sources of merit aid. However, some departmental scholarships and grants may require a separate application. Your FAFSA application will also be used to determine eligibility for any institutional need-based aid outside of federal grants and loans.

Belmont's Office of Student Financial Services begins reviewing FAFSAs as soon as possible after February 1. Awards are made on a first-come, first-served basis. Financial aid notifications are emailed to students as awards are completed.

Once the Office of Student Financial Services has reviewed your FAFSA application for financial assistance, you will receive a financial aid notification. 

  • Review your financial aid notification carefully and retain it for your records.  Included is important information regarding financial aid policies, procedures and requirements necessary to accept, maintain and renew your assistance.
  • Review the cost estimator worksheet on our website for financial planning purposes. 
  • Familiarize yourself with the information to avoid unexpected changes in your financial aid award.

Processed financial aid will apply directly to your student account. Financial aid offers are based on full-time enrollment. Any reduction in the total number of registered hours may result in an adjustment to the financial aid offer. Institutional scholarships are based on full-time enrollment (a minimum of 12 hours per semester). Full-time enrollment is 12 hours for undergraduate students and six hours for graduate students. Students must also be making Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) in order to receive financial aid.

Learn more about Financial Aid Awards

What types of aid are awarded?

The types of aid awarded is dependent on whether you're a first-year, transfer, adult degree or graduate/professional student.

Payment Policies

GI Bill® benefits may be impacted as a result of the following:

  • As determined by the VA, a benefit amount issued to Belmont or the student may be prorated based on the effective date of the educational benefit. Also, the benefit amount may change as a result of the eligibility expiration (delimiting date).
  • Refunds for account credits or overpayments may be issued to the student in accordance to Belmont University’s and the Department of Veteran Affairs’ refund policies. The Department of Veteran Affairs will send correspondence to the student if an overpayment results as a debt owed by the student to the VA.
  • The student is liable for any outstanding tuition and fee costs not covered by Post-9/11 GI Bill® or Yellow Ribbon benefits.

Payment Information

  • Contact Belmont’s Student Financial Services Office (SFS) at 615-460-6403. Counselors can assist you with information about grants, loans, and other payment options.
  • If the student is unable to pay the total balance due (after guaranteed financial aid), the student may join an interest-free monthly payment program with NelNet. Click HERE to learn more
  • Students who register during final registration and not during priority (early) registration must be prepared to select a payment plan and make an initial payment at the time of registration.
  • All student charges must be settled by the published payment deadline each term or session. It is the student’s responsibility to make the payment even if a statement has not been received.
  • If a student has any financial obligation to Belmont, the student will not be allowed to register for any subsequent semester or reserve housing until the account is paid in full. Belmont reserves the right to withhold the diploma and official transcript from students with delinquent accounts.


Frequently Asked Questions

Option 1: You can send a secure email that will be answered on a first-come first-serve basis.  You can also search for answers to frequently asked questions (FAQs) and register to be notified of any updates to the information. This contact method is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and can be also utilized worldwide. To enter the "Submit A Question" site click HERE. To review our frequently asked questions (FAQs) click HERE.

Option 2: You can call 1-888-GIBILL-1 (1888-442-4551). This line is available from 7:00 a.m. until 7:00 p.m. central time Monday-Friday.

If you have moved recently, please don’t forget to update your change of address with the Department of Veterans Affairs. You can update your address on VA.gov or by calling 1-888-GIBILL-1 (1888-442-4551).  This line is available from 7:00 a.m. until 7:00 p.m. central time Monday-Friday. This will ensure you continue to receive vital information about your VA education benefits. 

Direct deposit is available for recipients of the Post 9/11 GI Bill®, MGIB-Active Duty, MGIB-Selected Reserve, and Survivors'/Dependents' Educational Assistance (DEA) benefits. Sign up to have your benefits disbursed through direct deposit into a savings or checking account. Enroll in direct deposit by choosing one of these options:

Option 1: Change VA direct deposit and contact information for certain benefits HERE.

Option 2: Complete the Direct Deposit Enrollment Form and mail it to the Department of Veterans Affairs at:

Department of Veterans Affairs
125 S. Main Street, Suite B
Muskogee, OK 74401-7004

Option 3: Call the VA Education Call Center at 800-827-1000, Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. ET.

GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government Web site at https://www.benefits.va.gov/gibill.

Have Questions?

Our Veterans Success Team is here to help veterans and service members who are prospective and current students. 

Email Us

Financial Aid Questions?

Student Financial Services is here to help.

Phone: (615)-460-6403

Email: finaid@belmont.edu

Visit Our Website