Skip to main content
Belmont University logo
Students attending a class outside on Belmont's campus


  • I need to create a My Belmont account? The system doesn’t recognize my information.
  • Where do I send a check payment to?
  • How do I set up my parent/guardian as an authorized payer?
  • I have a negative balance on my account. What does this mean?
  • I have a refund. How do I set up direct deposit?
  • How do I request an official transcript?
  • Does Belmont offer health insurance?
  • I have a hold on my account.

If you have further questions regarding a hold or believe there has been a mistake, please contact Belmont Central at (615) 460-5402, email or utilize our "Ask a Question” feature.