College of Law Career Services
The Office of Career Services is committed to providing law students the resources, skills and support necessary for a successful job search. Some of the services we provide include:
- Individual counseling and coaching.
- Professional development workshops about interviewing, resume construction, developing a job search strategy, networking and professionalism.
- A job search handbook and maintain a resource library.
- Networking opportunities with potential employers on and off campus through on-campus interviewing, job postings, mentoring through the Belmont University College of Law American Inn of Court, and off-campus interview opportunities including job fairs.
- Mock Interview Program - Nashville attorneys come to campus to participate in panel discussions about relevant legal topics and meet one-on-one with students.
We encourage students to prioritize their use of our office from the very beginning of their legal education.
To schedule a meeting with a staff member please log-in to Symplicity. We look forward to working with you.