Register for Classes
Students are solely held responsible for registering for courses during registration and the drop/add periods as published on the academic calendar. Registration through BannerWeb is required for all courses including seminars, private lessons, independent study, labs and internships. Registration is mandatory to receive academic credit.
Preparation for Registration:
1. Meet with assigned academic advisor.
2. Check student account for holds in BannerWeb.
3. View assigned registration date and time in BannerWeb. Student’s classification is based on “earned” hours and not “in-progress” hours for the current semester.
|Freshmen||0 - 29 earned semester hours|
|Sophomore||30 - 63 earned semester hours|
|Junior||64 - 93 earned semester hours|
|Senior||94+ earned semester hours|
4. Create an alternate class schedule to avoid delay with registering for classes.
Steps to Register for Classes:
- Log in to MyBelmont
- Select 'Registration and Drop-Add' under the Registration folder (left side of screen).
- Select the term in the drop-down menu.
- Enter a course reference number (CRN) in each box at the bottom of the screen.
- Click the submit button to register for the classes.
- Check each CRN, title, days/time, credits and campus location for accuracy
- Review ‘Concise Student Schedule’ for course details.
- Log out