Skip to main content
Belmont University | Belief in Something Greater


New or Current Student Information
How Do I Set up Direct Deposit for My VA Education Benefits?
Direct deposit is available for recipients of the Post 9/11 GI Bill, MGIB-Active Duty, MGIB-Selected Reserve, REAP National Guard/Reserves and Survivors'/Dependents' Educational Assistance (DEA) benefits. Sign up to have your benefits disbursed through direct deposit into a savings or checking account.  Enroll in direct deposit by choosing one of these options:

Option 1: Direct Deposit Enrollment Form 
This form can be submitted electronically, or you can print out a hard copy and mail it to:
U.S. Department of Veteran Affairs
125 S. Main Street, Suite B
Muskogee, OK  74401-7004

Option 2:  Call the VA Education Call Center at 1-888-442-4551.
Direct deposit is only available for beneficiaries with a U.S. mailing address.