Summer 2013 Final Exam Schedule
- First Summer Session- Friday, July 5
- Full Summer Session- Tuesday, August 6
- Second Summer Session- Tuesday, August 6
Fall 2013 Final Exam Schedule
|Wed, Dec 4||Thu, Dec 5||Fri, Dec 6||Mon, Dec 9||Tue, Dec 10||Wed, Dec 11|
|8:00am||Prep Time||Class start
Senior grades (GS)
due before NOON
|2:00pm||Exams not otherwise scheduled||2:00 TR;
2:00 R only
||2:00 MWF or MW; 2:00 M only
2:00 T only
|5:00pm||Class start time 5:00-5:30 W only and 5:30 MW||Class start time 5:00-5:30 R only and 5:30 TR||Class start time 3:00- 3:30 MW or MWF; 2:00 W only||Class start time 5:00-5:30 M only||Class start 5:00 - 5:30 T only||No exams|
|7:00pm||Class start time
6:00 or later W only
|Class start time
6:00 or later R only
MW or MWF
|Class Start time 6:00 or later M only||Class start time 6:00 or later T only||No exams|
General Exam Policies:
- Faculty are to give final exams only at the times designated above, ensuring that there are no conflicts over classroom use and that students do not have two exams scheduled for the same time.
- Students are required to take their final exams at the times assigned.
- If a student has three or more exams scheduled on one day, the student may request, no later than one week prior to the date of those exams, to reschedule one exam, preferably the middle one.
- Final exams for 8 week and Saturday classes are to be given during the last class meeting, though only 8 week M-R courses are shown in the chart above to avoid classroom conflicts.
- Web CT classes for which an in-class final is required may schedule those exams either at 2-5 on the first Wednesday or at 5 on the first Friday (assuming no student exam conflict).
- Classes not otherwise scheduled in the grid above in which no graduating seniors are taking the final may also schedule final exams in the 8 am slot on the second Wednesday.
- All grades for graduating seniors are due no later than 11 am on the second Wednesday; all other grades are due no later than noon on the second Friday.