The College of Sciences and Mathematics at Belmont University offers:
- Majors and courses that prepare students for careers or advanced studies in graduate or professional schools
- Opportunities to participate in independent research using state-of-the-art facilities and present findings nationally
- Small class sizes taught by experts in their field
- There are typically 20-30 students in introductory level courses and even fewer in advanced courses.
- Active learning environments that make the connection between learning about science and doing science
- A range of internship opportunities on and off campus
- Academic advisors that are full-time faculty in our students' areas of study
> Click here to learn what makes studying science at Belmont unique!
If you have questions regarding undergraduate admissions, please contact Kim Acree.
Follow the College of Sciences & Mathematics on Facebook.