Skip to main content
Belmont University logo



How am I billed for Study Abroad?

Students are billed through Student Financial Services.  Students will be billed for tuition when they register for courses and will receive a separate bill(s) for the costs related to program fees.  If parents participate in TMS, this can be used during the semester but not over the summer.