Skip to main content
Belmont University logo

Aid for Adult Students

Students enrolled in Belmont's adult degree programs enjoy more than a 40 percent discount on the tuition of traditionally enrolled Belmont students.

Nontraditional students may be eligible for some types of aid, including the Federal Stafford Subsidized and Unsubsidized Loan, Federal Pell grants, the Federal Supplemental Education Opportunity Grant (SEOG), and Federal Perkins loans. Some students may also be eligible for VA benefits. Please contact your VA counselor for more information.

To qualify for financial aid, you will need to complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). You may complete the FAFSA online or request a paper copy from Belmont's Office of Student Financial Services. Belmont's FAFSA code is 003479. Please return the FAFSA to the federal processor by the March 1 priority consideration date.

Some employers may also offer tuition assistance or employee reimbursement for educational expenses. Check with your employer to see what assistance options are available to you.