APPLY FOR YOUR VA EDUCATIONAL BENEFITS
- Apply for your VA Educational benefits online through VONAPP. You should apply for Belmont at the same time if you haven't already done so.
- Once the application has been processed by the RPO, a 'Certificate of Eligibility' or Award Letter will be mailed to you.
SUBMIT YOUR VA BENEFIT DOCUMENTS TO BELMONT
Once you have applied to Belmont and completed the application process with the VA, you will need to submit the following documents to the School Certifying Official/VA Educational Counselors located in the Office of the Registrar:
- Copy of DD214 and/or Kicker contract (Veterans only)
- Copy of award letter/ Certificate of Eligibility (COE) issued by the Department of Veteran Affairs
- Belmont University Statement of Responsibility
- Belmont University Yellow Ribbon Program Election Form (if applicable)