How to Apply
You must apply for and have been accepted into a degree program at Belmont University before you can begin receiving benefits from the VA.
APPLY FOR YOUR VA EDUCATIONAL BENEFITS
• Once the application has been processed by the RPO, a 'Certificate of Eligibility' or Award Letter will be mailed to you.
SUBMIT YOUR VA BENEFIT DOCUMENTS TO BELMONT
Once you have applied to Belmont and completed the application process with the VA, you will need to submit the following documents to the School Certifying Official/VA Educational Counselors located in the Office of the Registrar:
- Copy of DD214 and/or Kicker contract (Veterans only)
- Copy of award letter/ Certificate of Eligibility (COE) issued by the Department of Veteran Affairs
- Belmont University Statement of Responsibility
- Belmont University Yellow Ribbon Program Election Form (if applicable)