Social Work Degree Information:
- Credit Hours required to graduate: a minimum of 128 semester credit hours.
- Request a transcript evaluation to see how your previous college credit can transfer.
- Choose from 8-week evening semesters, full-term semester classes in the day or evening, and some online courses.
- General Education requirements and the Social Work course requirements can be fulfilled through our 8-week evening semester classes, full-term daytime classes or a combination of both.
- Students who earn a degree at Belmont must take their last 32 hours of credit at Belmont. 64 hours must have been earned from a senior college or university.
- View Curriculum for the BSW
- View Course Descriptions
$595/credit hour. Learn more about your financing options.
Belmont University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award baccalaureate, masters and doctoral degrees. Contact the Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097 or call 404-679-4500 for questions about the accreditation of Belmont University.