Step-by-Step Instructions to Register for Summer Orientation
Towering Traditions Orientation Registration
New students register for Foundations through their MyBelmont Account.
- New students are able to register for Foundations after their enrollment deposit has processed which takes approximately 24-48 hours.
- Creat your MyBelmont Account (see instructions below)
- Login to your MyBelmont Account
- Click on the "Foundations Registration" link on the MyBelmont homepage
- Complete the Foundations Registration form
- Please select your desired date
- If your desired date is closed please select the next best date. You can request to be placed on a waitlist.
- Early Arrival housing is available for students whose travel requires them to arrive the day before their scheduled Foundations session.
- Parents and family members are welcome to attend and have programs designed for them.
- Click submit at the bottom.
- A confirmation page will appear and an email will be sent to the student's Belmont email address and if the student enters a mother or father email address on the registration form those emails will be copied on the confirmation email.
Viewing your Confirmation or Updating your Foundations Registration
If a student wishes to change their Foundations registration:
- Log into your MyBelmont account
- Click on the Foundations Registration Button
- A confirmation page with your registration will appear
- If a student needs to change their scheduled date click the "start over" button at the bottom of the confirmation page and the registration form will reopen.
Create your MyBelmont account
One of the first steps that you can take as a Belmont student is to set up your MyBelmont account. You will use MyBelmont to register for courses as well as your hub to manage your Belmont email and student account.
To set up your MyBelmont account follow these steps:
- Locate your BUID number
- Visit https://my.belmont.edu/
- Under the login click "First Time Users"
- Follow the instructions
- Make sure to keep your MyBelmont username and password as you will use it during Foundations and daily at Belmont.