Study Abroad at Belmont
Belmont University’s Office of Study Abroad (OSA) is housed on the first floor of the Wedgewood Academic Center in Room 1009. OSA staff can:
- counsel you about your study abroad program options
- assist you with the study abroad application process
- pre-approve academic credit prior to departure
- advise you of important visa, health and travel safety information
Study Abroad Advising
Are you interested in studying abroad but unsure of where to begin? Your first step is advising. Come in during our walk-in advising hours or request an advising appointment with OSA staff to explore all of the opportunities available to you.
Preparation for Advising & Study Abroad 101's
Additionally, you are encouraged to attend a Study Abroad 101 session. These are hour-long sessions that go over the basics of study abroad, including program offerings, application process, academics, cost and financial aid. Study Abroad 101's are held on the first Wednesday of the month during the regular academic year when classes are in session.
Your academic advisor can also be an important resource in exploring how study abroad will fit into your academic plan. Start discussions about study abroad with your academic advisor early in your Belmont career, as this can ensure your ability to go abroad and fulfill course requirements.
Advising Hours and Appointments
Walk-In Advising Hours
- Monday: 10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
- Tuesday: 1:00 - 3:00 p.m.
- Wednesday: 1:00 - 3:00 p.m.
- Thursday: 10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
Request an appointment outside of walk-in advising hours here. A response will be sent as soon as possible.
Shelley Jewell, e-mail