Belmont Abroad Photo Contest
The Office of Study Abroad holds a photo contest each year to showcase the study abroad experiences of undergraduates. It gives students a chance to share their favorite study abroad experiences or memories through photos. Study Abroad participants are notified during the summer of contest rules and eligibility. Students submit photos in five categories:
- Belmont Spirit – Photos that best promotes Belmont by displaying students wearing Belmont apparel.
- Local Culture/Daily Life – Photos that best display local culture abroad and/or a photo that captures a student living daily life abroad.
- Landscape – Photos that best display the unique and beautiful landscapes seen abroad.
- Architecture- Photos that best display the historical, iconic or cultural structures found abroad.
- Food- Photos that best display the local culinary delights.
Winning entries are selected on the best quality photograph that conveys a strong sense of place or express a cross-cultural experience in one of the above categories.