« Belmont home

Water Intrusion

All incidents of water intrusion into buildings (i.e. burst pipes; roof, window, or door leaks; excess condensation from windows or air conditioner units; etc.) will be reported to Faciliites Management at 615-460-6670 or fms@mail.belmont.edu immediately for clean-up to prevent water damage to walls, furniture, and flooring and to facilitate insurance claim reporting, where necessary.