Your Housing Assignment
How assignments are made:
1. Once you have been officially accepted to the university, the Admissions office will send you and email explaining how to pay your Enrollment deposit.
2. After the Enrollment deposit is received, you will automatically receive an email explaining how to apply for housing through your myBelmont account.
3. Assignments are made based on the date the housing application is received and the room style preferences indicated on the form. All assignments are contingent on space availability. Special attention is given to preferences and requests; however, no assignment based solely on the the resident's request is guaranteed.
4. All roommate requests must be mutual and received by the Residence Life office by May 1. You may submit these through the online housing application.
5. From the $250 enrollment deposit, $100 will be deducted to serve as a non-refundable housing application fee.
Getting your assignment:
Assignments for the Fall semester are usually completed during the first week of June. Assignments for the Spring semester are usually completed during the first week of December. Please note that if your application is received after these dates, you will receive your assignment at a later date.
You can see your assignment and roommate information, including their address, telephone, and Belmont email, by logging onto your MyBelmont account and click on My Housing and Dining. You will be getting additional mailings from us before you arrive; including dining information, offers from some of our campus partners about products like linens and personal property insurance, as well as instructions about Move-In Day.
The Office of Student Financial Services provides a listing of pricing. This can be found at http://www.belmont.edu/sfs/ , then click on the Cost Estimator.