In August 2010, Belmont completed construction on a new 410-bed suite style residential facility for freshmen. This residence hall represents the culmination of a larger vision of 6 buildings in the heart of campus, all housing freshmen students. Belmont has seen immense residential growth in the past ten years, with the addition of five new residential complexes, and more new expansions are on the horizon.
North Lawn Community
• Residents of Hail Hall enjoy double rooms with community-style bathrooms. Currently, Hail houses 77 male and female first-year residents.
• Heron Hall houses 107 freshman female students. Rooms are arranged in suites, separated by shared bathrooms.
• Pembroke Hall is an all-male residence hall, housing 129 first-year men with community bathrooms on each floor.
• Potter Hall is a mixed gender, suite style facility, housing 190 freshmen men and women.
• Patton Hall & Bear House are connected, mixed gender halls, housing 410 freshmen males & females
South Village Community
• Men reside in Maddox Hall, which houses 155 freshmen & upperclass students in a suite-style facility with two bedrooms joined by a bathroom.
• Wright Hall is connected to Maddox via a shared lobby, and houses 198 freshman and upperclass female students in double rooms, with community bathrooms on each floor.
• Helen & Ed Kennedy Hall is home to 191 sophomore students, both male and female. It is a suite-style facility and houses our Growth and Purpose for Sophomores program.
• Thrailkill Hall is a suite-style facility, with two bedrooms joined by a bathroom, that houses 318 upperclass students.
• Belmont Commons is a townhouse complex housing 120 upperclass students with suites of four bedrooms and 2 1/2 baths for every four residents. A clubhouse offers laundry, a mailroom and meeting rooms.
• Bruin Hills provides 182 upperclass students with two-bedroom, one-bath apartments, as well as a clubhouse with laundry, a mailroom, meeting rooms and a recreation area.
• Hillside, housing 395 upperclass students, contains fully furnished two- and four-bedroom apartments and a clubhouse with mailroom, meeting room and a recreation area.
-Dickens Hall, is our one of our newest apartment style residence hall, housing 300 sophomore students. Each room features a fully furnished 4 or 5 bedroom apartment.-Horrell Hall, is one of our newest apartment style residence halls, housing 200 sophomore students. Each room features a fully furnished 4 or 5 bedroom apartment.