« Belmont home


In order to cancel your housing, you must first meet the exemption requirements.  If you meet the exemption requirements, you can log onto your myBelmont account, click on Housing and Dining tab, then click on Housing Cancellation Request.  Fill out the form and hit submit.  You will then receive an email confirming your request.  Once the outcome of your request has been determined, you will receive an email letting you know if your request has been approved or denied.

Please note that the housing contract runs for the entire year and all exemption requirements must be met prior to the start of the Fall term.  The deadline to cancel your housing or apply for an exemption for the spring semester is November 15.  The deadline to cancel your housing for the fall semester is May 4.

Meal Plan Exemptions/Mid Year Changes

All students who are living in a residence hall are required to have a meal plan and the meal plan runs for the entire academic year.  If you would like to apply for a meal plan exemption or a mid year change, please complete the form below. 

Meal plan exemptions and reductions are only granted for the current academic year, and do not automatically carry over to subsequent years.  Requests must be re-submitted, using the below form, each year that the student lives in a hall with a required meal plan (every hall except Hillside, Bruin Hills,  & Belmont Commons).  You will not need to resubmit any documentation provided with the initial request, as long as you reference that documentation in this form.