Graduating students should check their Belmont email for important deadlines, graduation announcements, commencement week activities, and graduation ceremony tickets.
Wednesday, May 4, 2016
Life Beyond the Tower at 6:30 p.m. - Bell Tower
Office of Student Engagement & Leadership Development (SELD)
Come and celebrate as graduating seniors prepare for your lives beyond the tower and as you start to close this special chapter of your lives. Breakfast food, coffee and juices will be available.
Friday, May 6, 2016
Graduation Rehearsal at 8:15 a.m. - Curb Event Center
Rehearsal is for all degree candidates participating in the morning or afternoon graduation ceremony. Rehearsal will begin promptly at 8:30 a.m.
Baccalaureate Ceremony at 1:00 p.m. - Curb Event Center
Office of Spiritual Development
Undergraduate and graduate degree candidates, family, guests, faculty and staff will gather to begin Spring Commencement activities with this celebratory event. Candidates arrive in cap and gown for ceremony processional at 12:00 p.m. Baccalaureate is not a ticketed event. Contact the Office of Spiritual Development with questions.
University Commencement Reception at 2:00 p.m. - Bell Tower (inclement weather site - Gabhart Hall)
A reception immediately following Baccalaureate is sponsored by the Office of Alumni Relations and hosted by President and Mrs. Fisher for graduates, family, guests, faculty and staff.
Saturday, May 7, 2016
Tickets are required for family and guests attending a May 2016 graduation ceremony.
Morning Graduation Ceremony at 9:30 a.m. - Curb Event Center
Candidates arrive in cap and gown by 8:30 a.m. to immediately report for the ceremony processional line up. Arena doors open at 8:30 a.m. for general admission seating.
- Jack C. Massey College of Business (Bachelors and Masters)
- Mike Curb College of Entertainment and Music Business
- University College/Liberal Studies/Interdisciplinary Studies
- College of Sciences and Mathematics
- College of Visual and Performing Arts (Masters only)
Afternoon Graduation Ceremony at 2:30 p.m. - Curb Event Center
Candidates arrive in cap and gown by 1:30 p.m. to immediately report for the ceremony processional line up. Arena doors open at 1:30 p.m. for general admission seating.
- Gordon E. Inman College of Health Sciences and Nursing (Bachelors, Masters, Doctoral)
- College of Law
- College of Liberal Arts and Social Sciences (Bachelors and Masters)
- College of Pharmacy
- College of Theology and Christian Ministry
- College of Visual and Performing Arts (Bachelors only)