Belmont University Cost Estimator
The cost estimator provides tuition and fee costs for all Belmont programs, including the Doctorate of Physical Therapy. Click on the link above to access the estimator.
Scholarships are awarded to twelve incoming first year students each year. These scholarships are renewable, contingent upon meeting the progression requirements of the PT program. No separate application is necessary for scholarships awarded by the School of Physical Therapy. When you submit an application to the PT program, your application is considered for a scholarship.
Financial Aid for Graduate Students at Belmont
APTA Scholarships & Educational Loans
The American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) offers members access to an Education Loan Program. This program is administered by EAS Group, LLC.
Other Scholarship Opportunities
- AMBUCS Scholarship for Therapists
- American Academy of Physical Therapy
- American Indian Graduate Center
- APTA's Scholarship and Aid Page
- Business and Professional Women's Foundation
- Daughters of Penelope Awards
- DPT Visionary Foundation Scholarships
- Family Medicine Interest Group
- Indian Health Service
- Japanese American Citizens League Scholarships
- Health Resource Partners
- National Clearinghouse for Professions in Special Education
- Information on scholarships in health-related careers
- College Parents of America--Financial Aid Links
- Sallie Mae
- MedCAP Alternative Loan for Health Professionals
- NCAA Ethnic Minority and Women's Enhancement Programs