The School of Physical Therapy annually admits an ideal class of 40 students to the professional entry level Doctorate (DPT), who begin study in August each year.
The School of Physical Therapy receives applications for admission and most applicant credentials exclusively through the Physical Therapist Central Application Service (PTCAS), provided by the American Physical Therapy Association. Application instructions can be found on the Belmont University program page at www.ptcas.org.
Our admissions assistant, Lucy Davidson, will be happy to answer questions about the program, admission requirements and admission processes. Please contact her by email at email@example.com, or by telephone at 615-460-6722.
1. Complete the PTCAS application and submit supporting credentials as instructed at www.ptcas.org. This includes results from the Graduate Record Examination (GRE). The code for the School of Physical Therapy at Belmont University with the GRE is 7589. More information is available at the GRE website.
2. Complete the online Belmont supplement form and submit the $50 supplemental fee directly to Belmont University.
For more details on application deadlines see Important Admission Dates. Application deadlines for 2014 enrollment are as follows:
• Early Decision Application deadline (including supplement form): August 15, 2013
• Priority Admission deadline (including supplement form): October 1, 2013
• Regular Admission deadline (including supplement form): December 2, 2013
Eligible candidates will be invited for an interview with a faculty member.