Important Admission Dates
2014-2015 Admissions Cycle for Fall 2015 Entry
Early Decision is available to applicants whose first and only choice is Belmont University if accepted for admission. The entering class may be filled by candidates who apply for Early Decision. If not accepted for Early Decision, applicant may then apply to other programs.
• Early Decision Application deadline: August 15, 2014
• Interview Day: Friday, September 19, 2014 for invited candidates
• Decisions Announced: by September 25, 2014
• Reply Date for Accepted Candidates: November 1, 2014
Priority Admission consideration is available to a select number of high-achieving candidates who submit their application by Belmont's soft deadline of October 1. The entering class may be filled by candidates who apply through Early Decision and Priority Admission. Candidates who are invited to interview but are not accepted through this early process may have their decision deferred for consideration during Regular Admission. In addition, candidates who meet the October 1 deadline but are not invited to interview for Priority Admission will be considered for an interview invitation during Regular Admission.
• Priority Admission Application deadline: October 1, 2014
• Interview Day: Friday, November 21, 2014 for invited candidates
• Decisions Announced: by December 9, 2014
• Reply Date for Accepted Candidates: January 5, 2015
Regular Admission consideration is available to candidates who submit a PTCAS application by December 1. Candidates who are invited to interview will be considered for any available openings in the entering class or for a place on the wait list for possible future openings.
• Regular Admission Application deadline: December 1, 2014
PTCAS application closes on this date
• Interview Days: Friday, January 23, 2015 and February 13, 2015 (if needed) for invited candidates
• Decisions Announced: by February 28, 2015
• Reply Date for Accepted Candidates: March 17, 2015
PTCAS Open and Close Dates
July 1, 2014 – Application to the DPT program at Belmont University is now open through PTCAS for Fall 2015 entry.
December 1, 2014 - PTCAS Application Close Date for Belmont University - deadline for late applicants to submit all application materials. The PTCAS application must be complete by this date, including official GRE scores.
PTCAS Academic Update
December 12, 2014 – The PTCAS Academic Update opens. You cannot make edits to your coursework section until the AU window is open to you.
January 15, 2015 – PTCAS Academic Update priority deadline to submit your updated courses and transcripts to PTCAS. PTCAS will continue to accept updated transcripts after the priority deadline date has passed and through February 16.
February 16. 2015 – The Academic Update closes. You cannot edit your courses after this date. PTCAS will no longer accept AU transcripts. If your AU transcripts will not be available from your college/university's registrar until after February 16, mail an unofficial grade report directly to Belmont University School of Physical Therapy. (Do NOT send unofficial transcripts or grade reports to PTCAS).