Important Admission Dates
Early Decision is available to applicants whose first and only choice is Belmont University if accepted for admission. If not accepted for Early Decision, applicant may then apply to other programs.
• Early Decision Application deadline (including supplement form): August 15, 2013
• Interview Day: Friday, September 20, 2013 for invited candidates
• Decisions Announced: by September 24, 2013
• Reply Date for Accepted Candidates: November 1, 2013
Priority Admission is available, as interview space is available, to applicants who desire early consideration for admission by December..
• Priority Admission Application deadline (including supplement form): October 1, 2013
• Interview Day: Friday, November 22, 2013 for invited candidates
• Decisions Announced: by December 9, 2013
• Reply Date for Accepted Candidates: January 3, 2014
• Regular Admission Application deadline (including supplement form): December 2, 2013
PTCAS application closes on this date
• Interview Days: Friday, January 24, 2014 and February 14, 2014 for invited candidates
• Decisions Announced: by February 28, 2014
• Reply Date for Accepted Candidates: March 17, 2014
PTCAS Open and Close Dates
July 1, 2013 – Application to the DPT program at Belmont University may begin with PTCAS and Belmont's online supplement form for Fall 2014 entry.
December 2, 2013 - PTCAS Application Close Date for Belmont University - deadline for late applicants to submit all application materials. The PTCAS application must be complete by this date, including official GRE scores, and the online Belmont supplement and supplement fee received by the University Admissions Office.
December 12, 2013 – The PTCAS Academic Update opens. You cannot make edits to your coursework section until the AU window is open to you.
January 15, 2014 – PTCAS Academic Update priority deadline to submit your updated courses and transcripts to PTCAS. PTCAS will continue to accept updated transcripts after the priority deadline date has passed and through February 15.
February 15, 2014 – The Academic Update closes. You cannot edit your courses after this date. PTCAS will no longer accept AU transcripts. If your AU transcripts will not be available from your college/university's registrar until after February 15, mail an unofficial grade report directly to Belmont University School of Physical Therapy. (Do NOT send unofficial transcripts or grade reports to PTCAS).