When is Transfer Day?
Transfer Days are unique Saturday visit days for transfer students and their families to preview the university. Prospective students and families are invited to campus for these visits to meet some of the people who make Belmont such a special place.
The next Transfer Days will take place on:
- Friday, November 1, 2013
- Friday, March 14, 2014
What happens during Transfer Day?
- Tour the campus
- Meet with faculty in your intended major
- Learn about the admissions and financial aid process
- Speak with current students
- Browse the bookstore
- Check out the residence halls
- Learn how Belmont students are involved in engaged learning outside of the classroom through study abroad, our honors program, student run businesses, and financial trading center, to name just a few.
- Learn how to be involved in student activities ranging from University Ministries to student government, and intramurals to music ensembles.
- Determine if Belmont is the place for you!
CHECK IN will begin at 8 a.m., and the day will end mid-afternoon. Lunch will be provided. Please note that Nashville is on Central Standard Time. Click here to download a copy of the Transfer Day schedule.
There is NO COST to attend, and this event is open to students and parents. If you will be staying overnight in Nashville, here are some HOTELS WE RECOMMEND.
A Transfer DAY
|Transfer Day Schedule|