When is Preview Day?
Preview Days are unique Saturday visit days for high school students and their families to preview the university. Prospective students and families are invited to campus for these visits to meet some of the people who make Belmont such a special place.
The next Preview Days will take place on:
- Saturday, September 14, 2013
- Saturday, October 5, 2013
- Saturday, November 2, 2013
- Saturday, March 15, 2014
What happens during Preview Day?
- Tour the campus
- Meet with faculty in your intended major
- Learn about the admissions and financial aid process
- Speak with current students
- Browse the bookstore
- Check out the residence halls
- Learn how Belmont students are involved in engaged learning outside of the classroom through study abroad, our honors program, student run businesses, and financial trading center, to name just a few.
- Learn how to be involved in student activities ranging from University Ministries to student government, and intramurals to music ensembles.
- Determine if Belmont is the place for you!
There is NO COST to attend, and this event is open to students and parents. If you will be staying overnight in Nashville, here are some HOTELS WE RECOMMEND.
A PREVIEW DAY
|Preview Day Schedule|
CHECK IN will begin at 8 a.m., and the day will end mid-afternoon. Lunch will be provided. Please note that Nashville is on Central Standard Time.