Admitted Student Information
Once a you are admitted to Belmont's College of Pharmacy, here are some links to help you with your final steps in preparing to begin your studies at Belmont:
- Submit your $500 enrollment deposit along with your enrollment confirmation form to Belmont Central.
- Complete and submit your FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid). Contact the Office of Student Financial Services with any questions you may have.
- Log on to your BU4U page
- Get connected with your classmates via Facebook. You will be invited to join the Facebook group once your have submitted your $500 enrollment deposit.
- Take a look at the 2013-2014 Academic Calendar.
- After your enrollment deposit has been paid, you will need to create your BIC account, which is where you will access your university e-mail and conduct your course registration. To create your BIC account, you will need your Student ID number which can be found at the top of your acceptance letter.
- Click here for Course Registration Instructions. Priority registration is open to all new and existing pharmacy students until 11pm on July 13th.
All Pharmacy students must comply with immunization requirements. The Office of Experiential Education retains a copy of each student’s record to verify health and immunization compliance and to satisfy any audit requests from site administrators. These requirements are not only for the health and safety of our students but also for the safety of the patients they will be serving outside of the University. Instructions and forms are available at the Immunization Requirements page.
Background Check Requirement
Belmont University College of Pharmacy now requires background checks for all students entering the pharmacy program. This is to ensure a safe clinical environment for both students and the public and to meet the contractual requirements of area healthcare facilities. Background checks are administered through PharmCAS.
Lab Coats & Protective Eyeware
A laboratory coat and appropriate protective eyewear are required for participation in various laboratory courses. Students are required to obtain these prior to the first week of school.
All incoming students are required to create an online portfolio prior to Orientation at RXportfolios.com. This is a secure professional ePortfolio developed for pharmacists and pharmacy students. Your RXportfolio will be used to archive, organize and share your professional accomplishments for not only your scholastic years, but throughout your professional career as well.
Scholarships and Financial Aid
- Cost Estimator with letter from Dr. Robert Fisher, President of Belmont University
- Complete your FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid)
- Apply for loan forgiveness opportunities
- Apply for outside loans
- Apply for scholarships
- Apply for outside scholarships
- Apply for financial aid (grants and loans) within Belmont
- Apply for College of Pharmacy Scholarships - Deadline: May 15
- Apply for Leadership/Service Scholarship - Deadline: July 1
Prepare for your move to Nashville
- Moving to Nashville
- BU Office of Residence Life Resources
- Map of Housing Cost by Region
- Best of the Web
- Get connected via the Facebook Group! Your invitation to join this group will come after you have paid your $500 enrollment deposit.
Get to know our campus
- College of Pharmacy Student Manual
- Pharmacy Practice Experience Programs (PPEPs) Student Guide
- Belmont University's Bruin Guide
- American Pharmacists Association--Academy of Students in Pharmacy
- Previous classes have participated in APhA-ASP's National Patient Counseling Competition
- Belmont University College of Pharmacy Class Officers
- Christian Pharmacy Fellowship International
- Tennessee Society of Student Pharmacists
(part of TPA: Tennessee Pharmacists Association
- Student National Pharmacist Association
- National Community Pharmacists Association
- Kappa Psi Fraternity
- Phi Delta Chi Fraternity
- Phil Lambda Sigma
- American Society of Health-Systems Pharmacists