Important Admission Dates
2014-15 Admissions Cycle for Fall 2015 Entry
Early Admission is available to applicants who desire early consideration for admission. While all applicants are invited to apply for early admission, only the most exceptional candidates will be offered admission at this time. Candidates who are invited to interview but are not accepted through this early process may have their admission decision deferred for later consideration.
• Early Admission Application deadline: October 1, 2014
• Interview Day: Friday, November 14, 2014 for invited candidates
• Decisions Announced: by December 12, 2014
• Reply Date for Accepted Candidates: January 5, 2015
Priority Admission is available to applicants who desire consideration for admission prior to regular admission. It is possible that the entering class may be filled by candidates who apply through Early and Priority Admission. Candidates who are invited to interview but are not accepted through priority admission may have their admission decision deferred for consideration with the regular pool of applicants.
• Early Admission Application deadline: December 1, 2014
• Interview Day: Friday, January 30, 2015 for invited candidates
• Decisions Announced: by February 20, 2015
• Reply Date for Accepted Candidates: March 16, 2015
• Regular Admission Application deadline: February 9, 2015
OTCAS application closes for Belmont on this date
• Interview Day: Friday, March 27, 2015 for invited candidates
• Decisions Announced: by April 17, 2015
• Reply Date for Accepted Candidates: May 4, 2015
OTCAS Open and Close Dates
July 17, 2014 – Application to the OTD program at Belmont University is now open through OTCAS for Fall 2015 entry.
February 9, 2015 - OTCAS Application Close Date for Belmont University - deadline for applicants to submit all application materials. The OTCAS application must be complete by this date. In addition, official GRE scores must be received by Belmont.
Mid-December – The OTCAS Academic Update opens. You cannot make edits to your coursework section until the AU window is open to you.
Mid-February – The Academic Update closes. You cannot edit your courses after this date. OTCAS will no longer accept AU transcripts. If your AU transcripts will not be available from your college/university's registrar until after mid-February, mail an unofficial grade report directly to Belmont University School of Occupational Therapy. (Do NOT send unofficial transcripts or grade reports to OTCAS).
Prerequisite Completion Deadline
All prerequisite courses must be successfully completed and final official transcripts sent to Belmont University Admissions Office before June 1. Accepted candidates who do not meet this deadline will forfeit their seat in the entering class.