Leading the Way in Educating Exceptional Occupational Therapists
Belmont University School of Occupational Therapy was the very first entry-level doctoral program accredited by ACOTE, the accrediting body which sets the profession's education standards, and is still among only seven accredited doctoral programs in the United States.
What sets Belmont apart?
- A challenging academic program preparing you to be the best OT you can be
- Top notch faculty who excel in the classroom and in practice
- A Christian environment that facilitates compassionate practice
- Hands-on experience in state-of-the-art facilities
- Great fieldwork opportunities down the street and around the world
- International medical mission opportunities
- A capstone experiential component tailored to your unique interests in occupational therapy
- Interprofessional connection with future nurses, PTs, social workers and pharmacists
- A location that can't be beat - Nashville, Tennessee