Skip to main content
Belmont University | Belief in Something Greater

Managing Your Addresses

Faculty, students and staff may update their own addresses in Banner Self-Service by logging in through the MyBelmont Portal. Follow the instructions below to insert a new address or change an existing one.  Additional information including screen shots of the forms in Self-Service Banner are available on the MyBelmont Portal at:

Alumni, parents and other constituents of Belmont may contact Development and External Relations to change their address using the online form found at:

For information about how Belmont uses your address visit:

If you encounter any problems updating your address, please email


  • Insert a New Address
  • Update an Existing Address