The For Sale listserv has been primarily designed for faculty and staff while anyone at Belmont is welcome to participate. The list will allow the you to buy or sell personal items to list members. Membership in the listserv is voluntary so only users who have signed up for the list will receive the emails. All personal emails to sell tickets or other items should be forwarded to this list on Yahoo.
Instructions on how to subscribe, post and unsubscribe.
1. Send an email and subscribe to: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. You will be sent a join email from Yahoo that will give instructions on how to join. Select 2nd box for the listserv option. You do not have to join Yahoo Groups to use the listserv.
3. Remember on the reply email: select the 2nd option for listserv. you will be sent a 2nd email that notifies you that you are not subscribed to forsaleatbelmont. You are now a member of the listserv.
4. To advertise an item send an email to the Post address below. (email@example.com)
5. Emails will only be sent to Belmont users who subscribe to the forsaleatbelmont list
6. If you have a Yahoo account you can view an archived list of items at the web address of the listserve:. www.yahoogroups.com/group/forsaleatbelmont
7. To unsubscribe send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you need assistance contact Michael Davis (x6845) or Randall Reynolds (x5471)
Good Luck on posting those items for sale!!!