WHAT IS PAPERCUT?
PaperCut is the new print management system available to all students.
Printing is available in the Bunch Library, Massey College of Business, Law Building, Pharmacy McWhorter Building and Psychology lab..
HOW DO I PRINT?
Follow these easy steps to print using PaperCut.
- Login to PAPERCUT with your MyBelmont Login and Password.
- Add money to your PaperCut Account using PayPal or a Credit Card.
- Bring up your document and choose the desired printer.
- If your job is held in a queue, go to the release station to release the job.
PaperCut wireless printing
is available to certain printers, and can be accessed from your laptop at http://papercut.belmont.edu
1. Login and select Web Print.
2. Select Submit a Job.
3. Select a printer from the list.
4. Enter the number of copies.
5. Browse to your document, and select Upload and Complete.
WHAT IF I NEED HELP?
Help with PaperCut is available from staff in each School or Department.
Online help is available in the MyBelmont Portal under Campus Services/Student Printing-PaperCut
Student Printing on campus