Adjuncts Email Support Page
Your email address is email@example.com
To Login, browse to http://adjuncts.belmont.edu and login as first.last with your password.
Change your password
- Log into your email, click your email address in the top right corner
- In the opening box click account settings
- Click change your password.
- Enter your current shown above and your new password in the appropriate boxes, click Save.
NOTE: New password must be at least 8 characters, include upper and lower case characters as well as at least one number
Forward Email to Another Account
To forward your email from your @adjuncts.belmont.edu account to another personal account:
- In your email, click the Gear Icon next to your email address, then Mail Settings
- Click Forwarding and POP/IMAP
- Click “Add a Forwarding Address” and enter the email address that you want to forward your mail to
- The address you are forwarding to will be sent a confirmation email
- Open this email and copy/paste the confirmation code from the email into the confirmation box in your email settings window
- Click Verify
- Select "Forward a copy of incoming mail...." and select your option in the dropdown box.
Set Up Email Client
To connect an email program such as Outlook to your adjuncts.belmont.edu account using POP3 or IMAP protocol:
- Your userid is your complete email address, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Be sure to enable POP3 or IMAP in your email under Mail Settings, Forwarding and POP/IMAP
Setting Up Mobile Devices
To Access your Google Apps from your mobile device: (General Information)