The For Sale group hosted by Yahoo for the Belmont University.
This service allows you to buy or sell personal items to list members-- meaning the Belmont community in general. Membership in the listserv is limited to Belmont users who have signed up for the list will receive the emails.
There are TWO Options to participate:
1. Create a YAHOO account and join the group (forsaleatbelmont)
2. OR....just send an email to join and receive and post listings.
Heres how it works to use Yahoo Groups on the web.
1. First you sign up for an account on Yahoo.
2. The Belmont Group is not public so you need to know the name- use the link below
4. Join the Yahoo Group - forsaleatBelmont
5. Post an item for sale.
6. The item will be viewed on the web and an email will be sent to everyone in the group.
1. Send an email and subscribe to: email@example.com
2. You will be sent a join email from Yahoo that will give instructions on how to join. Select 2nd box for the listserv option. You do not have to join Yahoo Groups to use the listserv.
3. Remember on the reply email: select the 2nd option for listserv. you will be sent a 2nd email that notifies you that you are not subscribed to forsaleatbelmont. You are now a member of the listserv.
4. To advertise an item send an email to the Post address below. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
5. Emails will only be sent to Belmont users who subscribe to the forsaleatbelmont list
6. If you have a Yahoo account you can view an archived list of items at the web address of the listserve:. www.yahoogroups.com/group/forsaleatbelmont
7. To unsubscribe send an email to email@example.com
If you need assistance contact Bob Teeple (x8003), Michael Davis (x6845) or Randall Reynolds (x5471)
Good Luck on posting those items for sale!!!