Office of Institutional Research
The Office of Institutional Research reports directly to the Provost. There is a strong link to the Office of the President, the Office of the C.F.O., and the Dean of Enrollment Services. The Director of Institutional Research is responsible for institutional administrative research activities, including compiling and reporting data on the internal and external environment of the university, conducting peer comparison studies, and preparing statistical reports and analyses related to trends in university resources and in other areas. The Director is also responsible for providing statistical and supportive information for institutional planning, executive and managerial decision-making, and institutional effectiveness assessment.
The Office is responsible for:
- Implementing a coordinated research and assessment program.
- Overseeing reports to internal and external constituents.
- Responding to specific inquiries on the status of or trends in specific areas of the institution's operations.
- Providing input/assistance in the development of information systems.
- Collecting and analyzing decision support data and prepare reports of findings.
- Serving as a consultant for research and assessment at the request of Senior Leaders.
We are remodeling our webpage. Please check back soon for updates.
For more information, please contact:
Assistant Provost of Assessment and Institutional Research
Director of Institutional Research