PHONE 615-460-6040 / FAX 615-460-5980
Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 6:00 pm
Saturday, 8:00 am - 12:00 pm
The Belmont University Pharmacy is uniquely positioned to serve the prescription and over-the-counter needs of students, faculty, staff and neighbors of the Belmont community.
Conveniently located inside the front doors of McWhorter Hall in Room 106 and adjacent to the University Clinic, the full-service pharmacy is staffed at all times by a licensed pharmacist who will not only ensure the quality and safety of your prescription, but protect your privacy as well.
Dr. Adam Pace, Pharmacy Manager, and Dr. Mary Lefler, Staff Pharmacist, will often be the professionals you encounter when calling or visiting the pharmacy. Dr. Pace coordinates a team of pharmacists who are also faculty members in the Belmont University College of Pharmacy. In addition, student pharmacists have opportunity to develop their skills in the pharmacy under the guidance of the licensed pharmacist on duty.
At Belmont University Pharmacy, you will find a full array of services including:
- Traditional prescription filling and compounding services with automatic refill available. Call the Pharmacy for details on how to transfer prescriptions.
- Professional counseling
- Proper use of medications
- Advice on over-the counter items such as cold & cough medicine
- Smoking cessation
- Diabetes control
- Medication Therapy Management (MTM)
- Accepting over 300 insurance carriers
- Discount pricing on many generic drugs
- Automatic payment plan with credit/debit card
- Great selection of over-the-counter therapies for common problems, including:
- Cough and cold
- First Aid
- Feminine hygiene
- Over 500 affordable everyday items, including:
- hair care
- shower and shave
- travel size
- cleaning products
- feminine needs