Post Master's FNP
The Post-Master's Program as a Family Nurse Practitioner is an option for nurses who are prepared at the M.S.N. level in a clinical specialty other than F.N.P. The post-master's program can be completed in four consecutive semesters of full-time study, beginning in the summer. We also have part-time study available.
Schedule of MSN Course Offerings (PDF)
How to Apply:
The School of Nursing receives applications for admission and most applicant credentials for the DNP program exclusively through the Nursing Central Application Service (NursingCAS), provided by the American Association of Colleges of Nursing (AACN) at nursingcas.org.
1. Create an account for your online application at www.nursingcas.org.
2. Log in to your application and complete all sections as directed.
3. As part of your application (in the Colleges Attended section), download Transcript Request Forms for each college attended to arrange for an official transcript to be sent to NursingCAS.
4. As part of your application, complete all sections in the Program Materials area. Click on each tab at the top of the program page for instructions.
5. Submit your completed application to NursingCAS with the appropriate program designated.
6. Wait to hear from Belmont University via email regarding the status of your application. Update your application file as necessary.
7. If selected to interview based on a preliminary review of your credentials, come to campus during one of the Friday interview days listed above. Plan to be available on the interview day for up to 3 hours, typically beginning at 9:00 a.m.