DNP Program Outcomes
Graduates of Belmont’s DNP program will be able to:
1. Integrate knowledge from nursing, biophysical, social, analytical, and organizational sciences to develop and transform advanced practice nursing.
2. Translate nursing, biophysical, social, analytical, and organizational knowledge to improve patient and population health outcomes.
3. Manage increasingly complex health care system demands by incorporating knowledge of current and emerging health technologies.
4. Provide leadership and advocacy for social justice, equity, and ethical policies in health care.
5. Develop, implement and evaluate effective and sustainable educational programs for varying populations.
6. Demonstrate intra- and inter-professional collaboration to improve healthcare quality and outcomes across diverse populations and to address health disparities.