The Master of Education in Nonprofit Leadership educates professionals who are committed to building strong nonprofits and stronger communities. Designed for individuals seeking to start a second career or those who want professional development in a current nonprofit position, students completing the program will develop communication skills, leadership potential and best business practices in the nonprofit sector. The major outcome will be an enhanced ability to lead and grow successful nonprofit organizations.
- 36-credit hour program designed for completion part-time in 24 months
- Courses offered in eight-week sessions; classes meet for four Saturdays during each eight-week session
- Small class sizes to network and develop peer relationships
Credits Required for Graduation: 36
- Complete four Core Courses
- Complete six Nonprofit Leadership Emphasis Courses
- Complete one Elective Course or Internship
- Complete Thesis/Project
For more information contact Dr. Joy Kimmons.