The Office of Event Services has limited tables available to provide to Belmont recognized student organizations or faculty/staff departments for use on-campus for the purpose of promotions, fundraisers, and displays. Groups may request one (1) six foot (6’) table for promotional/display purposes. A maximum of two (2) tables for promotional/display purposes are permitted in public areas at any given time. (This does not include tables for events, such as academic poster displays).
The table reservations policy and procedure is as follows:
1. Submit all table requests through the university’s online scheduling platform, Virtual EMS a minimum of ten (10) business days in advance. Select the online form template entitled “Table Reservation Form” from the “Reservations” drop down menu and be sure to indicate the location where the table will be displayed in the field labeled Booking Notes. Only one (1) table can be reserved and used by an organization or department each day, even if another table is available and not in use.
2. Confirm. Be sure that all necessary information is provided and submit the request. The event contact will receive an email from the Office of Event Services when the request has been approved.
3. Faculty/Staff Delivery. The Office of Event Services will deliver table requests for all faculty and staff members. Please indicate the necessary times to have the table delivered and retrieved in the Booking Notes field.
Student Pick Up. Student organizations will pick up their table requests from the Operations Office (EC 111) on the first floor of the Curb Event Center. Table pick up takes place Monday through Friday between 7 a.m. and 11 p.m. Tables must be returned to the same location on the same business day between 2:00 PM and 4:00 PM. Weekend table requests need to be picked up on the preceding Friday and returned the following Monday morning. A representative from the student group must sign the table out and back in on the Table Check Out Form outside the Operations Office.
4. Table Display Times. Tables can be displayed up to one (1) hour before and one (1) hour following the scheduled event time. Tables that are left unattended will be collected and penalty fees will be assessed to responsible parties.
5. Lost or Damaged Tables. There will be a $100 charge for lost, stolen, or damaged tables.