Belmont University Event Services understands the importance of selecting the right venue for an event as momentous and special as a wedding day. Should a couple desire to host their wedding on campus in the chapel of the new Janet Ayers Academic Center, we will strive to best meet their needs and provide them with a location and service that will be equally as stress-free as it will be memorable. We welcome the opportunity to help coordinate and witness such an event that symbolizes before God, family and friends, the union of two individuals. We will work with wedding clients to put together a package that best fits the vision for their big day! As you begin your wedding planning process and try to decide on a date, follow the steps below to book your wedding at Belmont:
1. Review Policy. Download and review the Belmont University Wedding Policy to gain more information about the process and ensure proper compliance with and understanding of all procedures and guidelines associated with hosting your wedding on campus.
2. Complete Form. Complete the Wedding Reservation Request Form to offer a little information about your wedding vision and to check the initial availability of your desired date. Upon review of your submission, the Weddings Coordinator for the Office of Event Services will contact you regarding your request. Please keep in mind that weddings are booked a maximum of six months in advance.
3. Tour. If you would like to tour the facilities and discuss the spaces and options available for weddings, state that desire in the notes section at the bottom of the request form or contact the Weddings Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a time to meet. Tours are scheduled within the standard business hours of 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday, pending availability and programming on campus.
4. Confirm. Once the availability of your desired date is confirmed, any questions regarding use of the space have been answered, and you decide you are ready to move forward, confirm with the Weddings Coordinator. Upon official confirmation, please provide the name, phone number, address, and email of the party responsible for signing the contract and submitting payment. A contract will be sent to the designated contact and the signed contract and full payment must be received by the Office of Event Services before any reservations are confirmed.
5. Execute Contract. Once the contract has been fully executed, your reservation is confirmed and you now have your wedding venue! You will then be in regular contact with Weddings Coordinator regarding the vision and needs for your big day.
If you have any questions about these steps, the policy, availability of the chapel, or anything else regarding hosting a wedding on campus, please feel free to contact the Weddings Coordinator at email@example.com or (615) 460-8631. Congratulations on your engagement!