Belmont Speech Lab
Do you have a speech to give? Do you need…
- Help with your outline?
- Help with researching your speech?
- Help with constructing your PowerPoint Slides?
- A quiet place to practice by yourself?
- Someone to time you and/or give you constructive feedback?
- Someone to record your speech and review it with you?
- A book or resource on effective public speaking?
The SPEECH LAB is available to any Belmont student for any speaking assignment. We have mirrored practice rooms equipped with cameras and PowerPoint equipment. Our trained lab staff is ready to work with you one-on-one (or leave you alone to practice by yourself, if you prefer)! We also have a library of books and videos on effective public speaking. We are located in the Heron Hall Academic Area (location is on the back of the building across from the Massey loading dock.