The Curb Café is an intimate on-campus venue that is perfect for a multitude of events. From solo acts to full bands, the Curb Café stage offers the opportunity for Belmont students and community members alike to showcase their talents. In addition, it’s a great location for organization meetings, banquets, and other special events, with full service catering available through Sodexho.
A student management team provides complete oversight for the performance venue. From booking to sound reinforcement, the Curb Café offers students the opportunity to learn the ins and outs of live venue management. Students involved learn special event management by assisting all aspects of production, promotion, advertising and booking.
- Maximum capacity: 210
- Stage Dimensions: approximately 14’x12’ (corner stage)
- Sound Reinforcement: Live sound is run by Belmont Audio Engineering students
- The Curb Café is available for live shows Monday through Friday during the academic year.
- To book the Curb Café, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For more info, please visit our venue's scheduling page: http://curbcollege.info/curbcafe