- College of Entertainment and Music Business students who are enrolled for a minimum of 12 hours per semester.
- Applicants must have completed six (6) hours of their major course requirements by the end of the 2012-13 academic year.
- Applicants must have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Selection for 2012-2013 is complete. Applications for 2013-2014 will be available in Fall of 2012. Watch mass email and forum for application notices and reminders.
- Applications will be reviewed by the Scholarship Committee and ranked according to the following criteria: G.P.A.; class ranking; college, community and university involvement; and financial need as defined by the Office of Student Financial Services.
- Applicants will receive written notification regarding the award outcomes by Fall of 2013. Financial awards will be applied to the student’s account for the following academic year.
- December 1 each year.
- Late applications will not be considered.