- College of Entertainment and Music Business students who are enrolled for a minimum of 12 hours per semester.
- Applicants must have completed six (6) hours of their major course requirements by the end of the 2013-14 academic year.
- Applicants must have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Selections are made in the Spring semester. Applications for the following year will be available during the Fall semester. Watch mass email and forum for application notices and reminders.
- Applications will be reviewed by the Scholarship Committee and ranked according to the following criteria: G.P.A.; class ranking; college, community and university involvement; and financial need as defined by the Office of Student Financial Services.
- Applicants will receive written notification regarding the award outcomes by the Fall. Financial awards will be applied to the student’s account for the following academic year.
- December 1 each year.
- Late applications will not be considered.