Pathways - How to Apply
To be considered for the Pathways Scholarship program you must:
- Complete the Belmont University freshman admissions application
- Complete the FAFSA
- Have a high school G.P.A of at least 3.25
- Have Math ACT and Comprehensive ACT scores of at least 25 (or equivalent SAT scores)
- Indicate an interest and motivation for a future in a Science, Technology or Mathematics related career
- Indicate an interest in majoring in one of the following programs:
Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Chemistry, Computer Science, Environmental Science, Mathematics, Neuroscience, and Physics
IMPORTANT: Only applications completed before March 1, 2014 are assured of consideration for the Pathways Scholarship program.
There is no separate application process for the Pathways Scholarship Program apart from the Belmont admissions process. Finalists will however, be contacted for interviews and a written statement of motivation for science, technology and/or mathematics in early March.
Back to the Pathways Program
For additional information, contact:
Glenn Acree, Ph.D.
Pathways to Science, Technology and Mathematics
(615) 460 - 6289
The Pathways to Science, Technology & Mathematics program is funded by the
National Science Foundation by grant DUE-00850041.