Belmont University is committed to bringing you the best resources available to help you in your job search. CareerShift offers the most comprehensive online resource, designed to support the No. 1 request of job seekers: an easy to use Web site to conduct and organize their job search.
CareerShift’s set of tools and applications provide a very unique opportunity to job hunters. While other web services provides bits and pieces of the job hunt process, only CareerShift provides an easy-to-use approach for bringing all these parts together to crack the “hidden job market” and for managing the job hunt all in one place. With CareerShift, you can:
- Search, store & record job listings at all publically posted websites, company websites, and newspapers.
- Get inside contact information immediately, including email addresses, for millions of companies, even alumni, then save and manage your lists.
- Upload/ Copy and Paste as many targeted resumes and cover letters needed or upload your current documents.
- Work with Career Services to create unlimited e-mail campaigns with your saved contacts, resumes and cover letters. You can choose to send your lists to yourself for a postal campaign.
- Campaigns are automatically saved and recorded. In MY CALENDAR, you can keep notes, and set reminders for follow-ups.
- Access your confidential CareerShift account from anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
CareerShift is only available to current students and graduates of Belmont University. The following login will be used to verify your association with Belmont University. Once your information has been validated, you will be linked to a page containing the registration instructions to enter the CareerShift site.