Careers in Government
International business and relations are becoming even more important as technology brings us closer and economies depend on each other. There are many types of jobs with the government in areas such as intelligence, foreign policy, economics, translation and research.
- The US Agency for International Development (USAID) lists positions available overseas and domestic, including all levels of foreign service agents.
- Another link of interest for jobs in government is through FedWorld, which lists positions by state and overseas.
- University of Michigan's Political Science Resources Think Tanks - comprehensive listing of links to think tanks, with a search feature
- World Directory of Think Tanks - maintained by the National Institute for Research Advancement
- WWW Virtual Library: International Affairs Resources - International relations think tanks and institutes in the United States and abroad. Categories include specialized fields such as Peace, Conflict Resolution, International Security, American Foreign Relations, Global Environment, and International Development.