The Jack C. Massey College of Business Career Development Center is a comprehensive career services office specifically for current graduate and undergraduate students, as well as alumni, of the Massey College of Business. The Career Development Center provides a wide range of resources to assist students and alumni in conducting a job search or managing their current career. The mission of the Career Development Center is to help students and alumni explore career options, develop effective job search skills, and network with employers. The center is located next to the elevator (in MBC 415) on the fourth flood of the Massey Business Center.
The center also works with students to build a customized career plan, providing individual advising sessions and workshops covering all aspects of the career development process, including resume reviews, job search strategy, and interview preparation. Individual sessions can be scheduled by contacting us by phoning (615) 460-6947 or e-mailing Masseycareerdevelopment@belmont.edu.
Services offered include:
- Individual Career Advising/Coaching
- Career Testing and Self-Assessment Tools
- Job/Internship Listings
- Alumni Career Network
- Resume Preparation
- Job Search Strategy
- Interview Training
- Exclusive Internet Resources
Lori LeBleu, MBA, Director of Career Development, email: Lori.LeBleu@belmont.edu
- Provides overall direction, employer relations, and career coaching to MBA students, undergraduate and graduate accounting students, and experienced alumni.
Chris Agans, Career Development and Internship Specialist, e-mail: Chris.Agans@belmont.edu
- Provides career guidance to undergraduate students and young alumni, manages all aspects of the internship program and job/internship postings, and worls with employer relations.
For more information about the Career Development Center Services, please call (615) 460-6947 or email Masseycareerdevelopment@belmont.edu.