« Belmont home

Registrar/Registration Functions

Change of Name or Address:
Any current student needing to change pertinent personal data during a semester should fill out “Personal Data Change Request” at Belmont Central.

Changes of address must be made prior to exam week each semester. You can also complete a change of address through Bannerweb accessible through https://my.belmont.edu/.

In order for a name change to be processed, the student must bring an official document for a copy to be made in Belmont Central. An official document includes: a marriage certificate, a court order, a driver’s license with a picture ID, or a social security card.

At Belmont Central, you may pick up and/or return Major/Minor forms, Letters of Good Standing and Official Withdrawal forms. 

Belmont Central can assist students with registration issues such as determining and explaining registration holds, taking payments to clear past due balances, and answering questions about the online registration process.

Belmont University has partnered with the National Student Clearinghouse to provide online transcript ordering. You may review/print an unofficial copy of your transcript through Bannerweb accesible through https://my.belmont.edu/