Skip to main content
Belmont University | Belief in Something Greater

Registrar Services

Belmont Central can assist with a variety of services including changing your major, receiving information on registration holds, enrollment verifications and transcript request. Please use the links below to discover more information about the Office of the Registrar. 


Academic Standing

Academic Advising


Register for Classes

Registration Schedules


Exam Schedules

Change of Major

Exam Schedule

Verification of Enrollment/Degree

Transcript Request 

Withdrawal from the University

Registration and Schedule Change Policy

Leave of Absence Policy

TN Hope Scholarship

Veterans Benefits

Transfer Policy for Current and Prospective Students


Forms and Helpful Registrar Links

Change of Name, Address and Social Security Number

Any current student needing to change pertinent personal data during a semester should fill out “Personal Data Change Request” at Belmont Central.

Change of address can be completed online at Sign into your “My Belmont”, select “Personal Information” folder on the left side of the website and then select “Update Address”.  Please note that the Admissions address can not be changed or removed.

In order for a name change to be processed, the student must bring an official document for a copy to be made in Belmont Central. An official document includes: a marriage certificate, a court order, a driver’s license with a picture ID, or a social security card. You can also fax or mail a letter of request and official document to our office.

If you are assigned a new social security number by Social Security Administration, you can update your social security number with our records by providing proof of identification and a copy of your social security card. You can provide this information in person at our office, fax a letter of request with supporting documents, or mail the letter of request and copy of supporting documents to our office.